We’ll here are some thoughts I’ve had, to what dreams are:
- A connection to the sensors (vision, touch, hearing and smell) of others in paralleled universes. When I say others, it could either be ourselves or someone else.
- A connection to another dimension, where we feel, see, hear and smell things without the need for a physical body.
- A way for our brain to organise all the input (vision, touch, hearing and smell) we have seen during the day, or previous days.
Facts about the above statements:
- The current theory from the top physicist show that parallel universes exist. Our universe is currently know as a multiverse.
- The current theory from the top physicist show we do live in a multi dimensional universe, currently the theory points towards 11 dimensions.
- Current robotic algorithms can show we need to pre-organise a large database of images to later use them for tasks such as object recognition.
I would love if people could comment their thoughts, suggestions.